Saturday, June 2, 2018

Random February Things











Michael sent me this picture while I was at work and said that she woke up from her nap with her shirt like that! 

She loves pressing her cheek against the dishwasher while it's running! 
They jumped in the tub full of water with their clothes on!


Michael sent me this picture, and the next two, while I was at work! Haha!








She got a big kick out of helping me build this giraffe!


I love watching these two play and laugh together!


Katelyn adores Nathan! Nathan is such a good big brother!


Jessica was watching the kids while I was at a training.  She very ambitiously let the kids paint! She sent me this just 5  minutes after they started!! I'm sure Logan had a blast!!


Sticker books for the win one evening when I had gotten home from work late and the kids were impatient waiting for dinner!







Cute curls!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment