Logan's cute little voice saying, "Now I earned my crackers!" I just can't get over his cute tiny little voice!!!
Logan being a super cute little superhero!
Nathan had gone with Michael to the store during nap time and when Logan woke up he went looking for him. Logan came back and said, "Nathan is not in his room! I did not find him with the flashlight!" Then in the video he goes into the kitchen and says, "he is very gone!" Again, I just LOVE his little voice and his words!!
Playing with Spider-man but pretending he's Jesse from Toy Story. :)
Grand Canyon!!!
Pikachu dance video :D
Katelyn dancing like a cutie
Katelyn "praying" for the first time! Michael said it's time for prayer and then she did this!
I got this creepy Dinosaur for the boys off of Amazon . . . .
Logan wants to fight the dinosaur! Katelyn didn't even want to be in the same room with it!! Haha!
Katelyn mimicking the dinosaur
No comments:
Post a Comment