Saturday, June 2, 2018

Sacramento, Etc.

This is Katelyn's favorite book!!!


Michael applied for a job as a State Auditor in California.  He had a phone interview in December and then they flew him out to Sacramento for a second, in person, interview.  These are some pictures from downtown that he took as he wandered around waiting for his interview.












This was a "Best of 2017" New Years thing

I want her sweater!! Haha!
 

I love her freshly washed curly hair!!



Me and Jessica took the boys to the movie theater to see "Coco".  Logan sat glued to the screen throughout the whole movie!! At one part near the end (while I was bawling my eyes out) Logan leaned over and in his sweetest voice said, "Mama Coco is not sad!! She is happy!" We all loved it!!!



Katelyn insists on sitting at the table like one of the big kids!!

Piggy tails!!  Also, she calls her little snuggly owl blanket "Hoo Hoo".








Reading in bed!



One of my favorite pictures of this little angel!


No comments:

Post a Comment