Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Random March Things

Piggy tails!

She was so sweet-she reached up and took my hand, made the cutest face, and then had me walk with her down the hall into the boys room.

New clothes for Spring!

He wanted to wear both of the shirts we got him, at the same time! 


He lined up all of his Rescue Bots and asked me to take a picture! :D

Posing with his Sea Patrol boat-again-another picture he wanted to take!

Katelyn really wanted to be in the picture too! Logan is in a new "rebellious" phase where if he knows you're taking a picture he squeezes his eyes closed . . .


I LOVE her freshly washed, fluffy hair!!

I also love how she still sits with her feet crossed!


We took the kids on a walk up Provo Canyon one snowy, cold Sunday morning.  It was a nice to get some fresh air and so pretty in the canyon!!


One night I was getting the kids ready for bed and decided to do Facetime with my dad.  It was really sweet because he got a Curious George book to read with the grandkids so he was able to read it to them over Facetime for their bedtime story! The boys really liked it!


Go Baseball!!

Michael surprised me with a very early Mother's Day and Birthday gift!!!! I have wanted one of these for so long and I am so excited to finally have one!!!!

Sometimes I take pictures just to document cute outfits! Haha!

Michael and I were FINALLY able to go to the temple together!!! It's been about 4 years . . . my super awesome sister volunteered to take the kids for the day so that we could go! AND she drove to the temple and met us there so that we didn't have to go all the way up to their house and then over to the temple.  So incredibly sweet and thoughtful!

While we were at the temple the kids got to go play at the Dinosaur Park.  They had a blast!!




Catherine told me that Logan sat watching the ducks for quite some time and as he watched them he commented, "I wish I could be a duck!"


Love these cousins!!





Again, another super cute outfit! ;D

Sick day where everyone just wants to snuggle!






Always posing!!


Cute, snuggly guy!

I love when they sit and read together!!

4 year check up!!


He wanted her to sit on his lap so he could read to her!  . . . I think she's as big as he is!!! They've been at a 2 pound weight difference for a while now! 

This was from another work outing.  We went for a walk down by Utah Lake.  I have lived in Utah County for most of my life but have never been this close to the lake before! Strange! It was beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment