Monday, September 17, 2018

Caramel by the Sea Beach

Beach 2-playing in the sand and the water! It was a bit chilly and windy but the kids didn't mind at all!
They mainly stayed on the sand to play. They were a bit tired from all the fun we've been having this week, plus the lack of naps and routine was catching up.

Katelyn didn't really want to touch the sand



I finally got her to sit on the sand and she sat with her legs straight out and a bit lifted off the ground the whole time! It was so funny!!



Aunt Catherine was the best to take Loki for a potty trip and to get the lunch stuff for us! We need her around all the time!

She LOVED these sun glasses!


Logan got his feet hit by the water and was so sad. Christian gladly rescued him!

Nathan finally went out into the water and loved it!!








She realized the sunglasses stayed on better when they were upside down! Haha!

Lil' Loki made it his mission to smash the sand castle towers . . . he got through 3/4's of them before I realized what he was doing!


Nathan made a slide-I think he was having memories of playing with Julia last time we were at the beach!











We will be back! I LOVED this day!!!! And it was only about 3 hours away!

No comments:

Post a Comment