Thursday, September 13, 2018

Sacramento Zoo and Fairytale Town

Our next outing with our Washburn cousins was to the zoo.  It was a great day for a Zoo visit!



She climbed up completely by herself multiple times!



The monkeys were especially active!





I couldn't pick just one of these because I think they're all super adorable! I love my goofy, sweet, adorable little Loki!!






Red Panda sleeping in a tree


Briella was such a good helper for the little cousins. They love her!



Nathan asked me to take this picture of him with the giraffe!! :)




Logan was really excited to show me he had found another zebra!



 Our third outing was to Fairytale Town! It was super cute and the kids had a blast!





She LOVED the slides! She would immediately hop up and the run back around to climb the stairs for another turn!








King Arthur's throne in his castle

No comments:

Post a Comment