Monday, September 17, 2018

Point Lobos State Natural Reserve

The first beach we went to was a rocky beach at Point Lobos State Natural Reserve. It was beautiful and the kids had so much fun climbing and playing on the rocks. 



Bekah found a hermit crab for them to look at! 





A starfish came peeking out

Logan really wanted to go over and climb up that big rock!


He was so brave and like a little monkey scurrying around on the rocks. Occasionally he would stop and very calmly say, "I need some help please, I'm getting a little bit scared!"  :) :) So so cute!!!






We went on a short walk and Logan kept stopping to bury his hands or feet! He told me he just wanted to feel the sand!


We saw a sea otter-it's kind of blending in but you can see it on the left edge of the rock












I helped Logan climb up the tall rock he wanted to climb! I'll admit it was a bit scary but mostly because I was holding him on my hip and it was a bit steep.




I love going on adventures with these three!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment