Chapter 1: The first 4 years of our marriage were spent with Michael serving in the Army and a variety of challenges that came with that. I worked for CPS and we struggled with infertility and a miscarriage.
Chapter 2: Years 4-8 were spent with Michael going to school full time, straight through Summers, no breaks. He worked for a year and then I worked as a case manager for the next 3 years. We also had 3 kids in 3 years. Total whiplash from the 4 years before.
Chapter 3: We moved to Sacramento. Michael started working full time as a state auditor and I am now a stay at home mom. This is what we have been working towards for the last 8 years!! Every bit of our life has changed. I don't know what the next 4 years will bring, or the years after that, but I am excited for the new adventures!
We spent our anniversary together as a family. We went swimming at Aunt Karen's. The kids LOVED it and have asked multiple times if we can go back!! Micheal and I had an at home date after the kids went to bed. We found an amazing Chinese restaurant right down the road from us and ate way too much! It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment