Tuesday, October 6, 2020

September

It was so cute watching Logan try and work up the courage to jump in! Nathan tried giving him a pep talk-which was also adorable! Eventually Logan did jump in once I got in and had him jump to me!

We loved pool days this Summer!!



Nathan loves Harry Potter and Hedwig!

After several weeks of horrible smoke and ash falling from the sky like snow, we finally saw some clouds and blue skies!

They made a motorcycle with a side car! Haha!

To pass time at night while waiting for the baby to come I decided to try crocheting again. It was fun! Katelyn liked the head band I made for her!

At my 36 week appointment the doctor sent me for a growth check ultrasound. She said the baby seemed to be measuring big. He measured at about 7 pounds, 88th percentile. 


I also made a Hufflepuff scarf for Logan. It was my first try at a scarf and I didn't use a pattern so it turned out to be quite thick and long. But Logan seems to really like it!

New Spiderman jammies from his Aunties! He LOVES them!

New Elsa dress and (pictured below) a new ballerina dress and shoes from her Aunties! She's switched back and forth between the two for the last few weeks! We've enjoyed many recitals from her!






We found a Frozen ballet dance on YouTube for Katelyn to follow along with and it was just the cutest thing!

Nathan wanted a Slytherin scarf. I like how his turned out better!

Logan loves his Spiderman hoodie! He's told us so many times how "comfty" it is! I have to remind him not to wear it to bed every night so he doesn't overheat!! :)

I love it when they want to hold hands on our walks!

Nathan and Logan got iPads from the school this year so we set them up with their own accounts. They like texting each other after they do their school work. This message to Logan from Nathan was just way too cute!!

I love it when she gets piles of books during the boys school time and "reads". 

Katelyn wanted a pink sparkly scarf instead of a Harry Potter scarf!

Logan came in one morning wearing this and told me he's a red Gwen Stacy Spiderman! Haha!

Here's our "nursery". Haha! Baby's bed set up in the corner of our room and he gets a portion of our closet! It's not much but it works! Eventually we'll put the crib up and he'll share a room with Nathan but while he's little we want to keep him close!

We found Logan in his room sleeping in this box one night! He loves curling up in little places like a cat!

36 weeks! Cant' wait to meet this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment