Michael came home on leave for two weeks at Christmas!! We spent the holidays with his family in Colorado. It was quite enjoyable, possibly the best Christmas EVER!
Christmas morning was fun . . . if not somewhat early.
Michael was surprised by his first love: the original Mario Brother's games for the Wii.
One night we went to 16th Street in downtown Denver to see the Christmas lights. I love pretty displays of Christmas lights . . . as long as they are being shown at the appropriate time, between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day.



I love that first picture- your hair is the cutest thing in the world. (besides you and Michael of course)
ReplyDeleteA request for you, BFF:
ReplyDelete1. Go to your dashboard
2. Click settings
3. Click comments
4. Scroll down to where it says "Show word verification for comments?"
5. Click "No"
6. I promise I wont spam you, and if people start spamming you then you can change it back to Yes.
Awww, you guys look so happy!
ReplyDeleteyay for blogging! You guys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteCutest bangs ever!
ReplyDeleteI think you are one of best looking couples in the world and I fully admit my bias.
ReplyDelete