Emily, to answer your question, there is a way to transfer the music on your iPod to your computer, I found out how in a Google search. Unfortunately, for some reason my computer is telling me that my iPod is synced to a different iTunes . . . Sometimes I hate technology!!!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
R.I.P. my iTunes Library
Today something terrible happened. I opened my iTunes library to update the music on my phone and found nothing there. It was gone, I lost it. I don't know how this terrible tragedy happened. To make matters worse I had recently erased all the music that I had on my phone, so that I could put new stuff on and all of my c.d.'s are in Utah. :( What's a girl to do?! UGH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Freak.
ReplyDeleteYou can sync it to more than one computer. Have Tyler figure it out for you.
ReplyDeleteSo sad! No Brad!
ReplyDeleteCan't even begin to help you but shouldn't it be backed up through Itunes somewhere?
ReplyDeleteOK, so I finally re-figured out how to add you to my blog list!!! And now I get to go and comment on all your posts!!! Hee, hee! Isn't blogging so fun!
ReplyDeletePS...we have some of your mixes here on our computer....you should come and visit!!!
:| i would die if i lost all my music.
ReplyDeleteGasping with my mouth still hanging open. I am so sorry! Hopefully you can hunt it down. I'm needing to find a way to back up my library on my external hard drive without too many steps.
ReplyDelete