Thursday, January 20, 2011

My First Post!

I made a blog! I didn't think I ever would . . . or could, actually.  I always thought it would be complicated and time consuming.  I was assured by my friends that it wasn't that bad and I have recently found myself with a lot of time on my hands.  So, Catherine and Emily, here it is, my blog.  The end.

8 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    More, more!!! And I could use an emailupdate, too!

    And now you can comment on other people's blog, too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Sarah! This is such a heart warming post! I look forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! Welcome to the world of blogging. I have fun with it! I think you will too! Here's mine www.cruznalong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, you rock! I think I am being shamed into using some CPR on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. :o) Yay! welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The end? Or possibly the beginining.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea why my comment began with the word Mom said. Obviously, I am not your Mom. I would never try to take her place, because she is awesome! Maybe this blog thing is complicated after all.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete