Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Brother: The Musician

Actually, all of my brothers are musicians, or at least 3 out of 4 of them.  Tyler is the musician this post is about though, since I live with him right now and all.  He does a cover of the song "Awake My Soul" by Mumford and Sons.  He told me that he used to play it all the time for Jessica, because it's one of her favorites that he does.  So, Jessica, this one's for you:


He actually writes, plays and sings his own stuff too.  If you want to hear more go to: tylershaver.bandcamp.com

Wow, I am getting good at this blogging stuff. A video and a hyperlink all in one post!!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Thank you so much! I miss all of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! it doesn't take time to get hooked on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought my kids were getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! And, yes, you are good at blogging!!

    ReplyDelete