Friday, March 11, 2011

Open Mic Night

Last night Tyler played the ukulele at an open mic that one of the local grills does every week.  The video quality isn't really great, but the audio is good.  He's playing a cover of a Beirut song:


I love hearing and watching him play.  You can see and feel his passion as he plays.  He loves music and is really good at so many different aspects of writing, playing and understanding it.  It was cool to see him play in a different setting, it amazes me how comfortable he seems playing in front of a crowd.

4 comments:

  1. I really admire people who can perform and not be nervous. Good for Tyler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when he plays too! He is so great at it. I wish I had his courage. I really liked that song! I miss that boy!

    ReplyDelete