Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good Night and Good Luck

Why is it that I can feel so tired throughout the day, so ready to crawl back into bed at any given moment, but then when bed time rolls around I'm suddenly wide awake? I exercise in the morning/early afternoon, I don't eat anything after 9 pm, I don't nap, I try to stay productive throughout the day, I don't drink caffeine, etc.  All things should lead to a good nights sleep.  Yet here I am once again, wide awake with Les Miserables songs floating through my head intertwined with some Phantom of the Opera (thanks Kamberlynne)!

Well, I think I'll try reading some scriptures, and maybe I'll actually listen to the Les Mis soundtrack . . . I've been a bit in love with it ever since watching the 25th anniversary concert.  Gotta love Nick Jonas!  A big shout out to Kamberlynne for making me watch it.  I read the book a little over a year ago and loved it, but I had never heard the songs.  They're so good!  I would really love to see the musical . . . hopefully in January in San Antonio (hint hint)!!  

5 comments:

  1. We (Britt & I) were just watching this last night! It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain and sorrow with the sleep thing. There is just no explanation! You should try getting into some podcasts and listening to them as you go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe there was a strange symbiotic thing going on but I was watching the concert too. Sleep is a weird thing. I'm thinking once this move is all under your belt you'll be sleeping a lot better.

    Can't wait to see you!!! Oh, and Michael too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog again, yay!!!!! I don't quite have the sleeping problem, but I do have the Les Mis songs running through my head since seeing the 25th anniversary concert!

    ReplyDelete