These are just a few of my favorite shots from our photo shoot with our friend, Sara. Isn't she amazing? There were so many good ones I had a hard time narrowing it down. Isn't Michael so handsome? I love his cute face! As fun as our wedding pictures are, it's nice to have other pictures of us. And, Michael has gotten so much better at smiling for the camera since our wedding!!
I'll tell you my favorite. The bottom row, second picture from the left. SO CUTE. Your hair looks so perfect! And Michael is smiling so well! It's true, you guys are adorable :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love all your pictures. You guys are just the cutest couple ever!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are SOOOOO adorable!
ReplyDeleteI loved all your pictures, and I'm happy you sent some to me! I have to agree with JoLynn, you are the cutest couple. I'm most impressed that Michael cooperated. He truly loves you!
ReplyDelete