Nathan was talking to his little elephant and did his first little giggle, it was just by chance that I was able to get a video of it. I just thought it was really cute how he was talking to the elephant!
My dad playing with Nathan. Nathan is doing baby squats so he can have strong legs.
Nathan LOVES his play mat! There is a cat that hangs above his head. It lights up and plays music. He loves talking to it and grinning at it and will play happily for quite some time! He also loves hitting the dangling rattles that are close to his hands.
I had to be sneaky to get this video because when Nathan sees the camera he immediately stops whatever he was doing and stares intensely at it. He is definitely his father's son when it comes to taking pictures. Anyway, that is why half of his face is cut off near the end. It's so cute though because he'll just look up at me or Michael, or whoever's holding him and talking to him, and coo and smile. Sometimes it seems like we are having a real conversation.
In this one it sounds like he's trying to mimic Michael.
This is another one of Nathan playing with his cat.
I'm not quite sure what Nathan was trying to tell me in this one. But it was super cute! I love this kid so much!
He really is adorable!
ReplyDelete