Saturday, June 28, 2014

Three Months

This little cutie is three months old now!  Yesterday I weighed and measured him at home.  He weighs 15.2 pounds and is 25 inches long.  He has been sleeping so much better at night!  His record is 8 hours, but usually he'll go 4 hours before wanting to eat again.  This month Nathan has started moving a lot more, but mostly in his sleep!  When he wakes up to eat at night, or as I check on him throughout the night, I always find him in a different position then the one I lay him down in.  Usually he turns 180 degrees, but the other night he did a full circle.  He has also rolled over a few times this month.  He rolls tummy to back, but is working on back to tummy.  He'll arch his back and turn his head but just can't quite figure out how to swing his legs over yet.  

I took Nathan to the pool for the first time a week ago. He wasn't too fond of being outside and never actually made it in the pool.  He fell asleep shortly after we got there and just slept in the shade.  I love his little swim outfit!

1 comment:

  1. His swim outfit is soooo cute!

    P.S. May I get your address? You can text it to me if you'd like 4807031296.

    ReplyDelete