Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summertime!

Top Row:
1 and 2. I took Nathan back to the pool.  He did better this time and actually made it in the water, but only for about 5 minutes.
3. Nathan got to meet his Aunt Diana, Uncle Nick, and cousin Lucas this weekend.  He turned on all his charm for Aunt Diana and told her a lot of exciting stories.
4. He also got to meet his Aunt Kamberlynne last week.

Bottom Row:
1. I love Nathan and Lucas's faces in this picture! They're such cute boys!!
2. Cousin Cohen was finding Nathan's nose.  Once he found it Nathan started trying to lick his finger!
3. Michael and I went on a picnic up the canyon with friends.  Nathan was kind of over it near the end.

We are loving being back in Utah and being able to see all of our families and friends again on a regular basis.  We also love being near the mountains again.

1 comment: