Saturday, July 19, 2014

Videos

I thought it was adorable how he was trying to talk to me with his thumb in his mouth!
He discovered his tongue a few weeks ago and has been chewing on it since.  He's also been babbling a lot more lately.  I love how he'll change his expression as he's babbling.  Sometimes he's very serious or concerned but usually he's pretty smiley.
We went over to our friends, Emily and Micah's, a few weeks ago.  Nathan thought Emily was hilarious and did his first genuine laughs.  I only got a short clip of it but she had him laughing for several minutes on and off!
This last week Nathan has been rolling over a lot more.  He'll roll over and I'll flip him back to see if he'll do it again and he usually does.  I tried to get a video but he's so fast I was only able to get the end!
Nathan loves when his daddy plays with him.  He imitates Michael a lot more then any one else and is all smiles for him!
We got Nathan an Exersaucer recently because he has been wanting to be sitting up and standing up more.  This video was his second time in it.  He spun around and checked everything out and did a great job figuring out his new toys.  I love how his little legs are kicking in this video.
More of Nathan's cute little laugh.  I can't get enough of this kid!

2 comments:

  1. He is precious! I can tell you that his Lolli lights up like the sunshine every time she gets a new photo or video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! It's so fun to see them grow and learn. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete