On Friday Michael, Nathan and I went on a hike with Michael's sister, Emily, and cousin, Brittany. We drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon, past Alta Ski Resort to the Cecret Lake trailhead. It was evening so it was very cool up there, even a little chilly. It was so beautiful and so refreshing to be in the mountains again after being away for so long!
 |
| We saw two mooses (meese? what's the plural?!) off to the side of the trail. It was hard to get a picture of them, but they're in the top left corner. Since we went in the evening we got up to the lake as the sun was starting to set. It was beautiful! |
 |
| Nathan's first hike! I was pretty worried about him because the temperature was a lot cooler then anticipated and the mosquitoes were terrible! But he was a trooper! His blanket seemed to keep him sufficiently warm and kept the mosquitoes away. Win-win-win! |
 |
| Brittany, Emily, Michael, Nathan and Me. I love my in-laws! |
Looks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete