Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Birthday America!

Nathan and I had a great Independence Day! Sadly, Michael had to work that night and missed all of the funtivities. Here are some pictures from our day:


As we were waiting for our 5K to start we got to see the balloons!
I ran my first 5K!! My goal for this race was to do it in 40 minutes.  I did it in 39 minutes and 36 seconds!  It was a lot of fun!!  It was extra awesome to be able to run it with my sister.
Daniel and Brooke did the 10K.  I want to do it with them next year.
Watching fireworks. We went to thanksgiving point and we're right across the street from where they launched them. I don't remember ever being that close before! Nathan did great with all the loud noises and was fascinated with the colors. He got fussy near the end though and fell asleep for the finale!
Cute cousins!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time. And I am so proud of you running your first 5k. You also look so good and just beautiful. Motherhood is definitely agreeing with you!

    ReplyDelete