Sunday, July 27, 2014

Other Stuff

My blog has become very Nathan-centric!  It's crazy how how much this little guy has taken over my life.  I love it and I wouldn't trade it for anything!  

So besides Nathan being the cutest, best baby in the whole world ;) we've been adjusting to our new lives with me staying home and Michael working and going to school.  Michael is taking two classes this summer and is doing such an awesome job!  He works and studies so hard! I'm so grateful for his sacrifices so that I can stay home.
Michael and I were finally able to go on an actual date!  We didn't want to leave Nathan too long since he refuses to take a bottle so we just went for lunch.  It was really nice to have a baby free hour with my husband.
I love these two!  Cutest cousins ever!!
Baby Elliot is just about 2 months older then Nathan. These two don't know it yet, but one day soon they are going to be the bestest friends!  It's so fun to be around other little babies and to see the difference that even just 2 months makes in development.
Sometimes we're a matching family . . .
Nathan loves his Aunt Jessica
and Uncle Daniel!

1 comment:

  1. Having your blog be very "Nathan-centric" is just fine with me. I cant get enough photos of that darling face!
    Nice selfie on your date! You have gotten Michael to show his face for the camera mmore than anyone else could! Also, are you all weating Cougar Blue in that matchy picture??

    ReplyDelete