| They pulled Logan off of the cpap for a little bit to see how he would do. His oxygen saturation levels wouldn't stay high enough though so he had to go back on it. |
Monday, September 28, 2015
Day 3
This was by far the hardest day. I was discharged from the hospital that afternoon and things were still very uncertain with Logan. I didn't have time to write things down because there was so much going on. All I remember is the heartache I felt as I had to walk out of the hospital without my baby. I have grieved so much over the last few days. It is still so sad to me that Nathan hasn't met his brother yet. Logan's coming home outfit is still packed in my hospital bag because I just can't bear to take it out and put it away. It's those little things and those little unmet expectations that make me so sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment