Tuesday, September 15, 2015

More Summer Outings

As I've been getting closer to the end of my pregnancy and as August changed to September I have been convinced that Summer is going to come to an abrupt end.  I am also afraid that I'll never leave the house again after the baby is born.  I've been trying to take Nathan out as much as possible so we can both enjoy the nice weather while it lasts.

Thanks to Aunt Emily we went down to the Farmer's Market at BYU stadium and got to see Daniel Tiger!  Nathan loved it!! He kept waving at Daniel Tiger and saying hi and then he'd wiggle to be put down and try and walk back to see him.  He also really liked the cardboard cutout and the trolley.
At the beginning of the year I got a membership pass to Thanksgiving Point.  I am so glad I did!  We've been to all of the museums, farm country and the gardens multiple times.  Last week we went to Farm Country and Nathan went on a pony ride and a wagon ride for the first time.  He always likes seeing all of the animals too.
This week we went and walked around the gardens.  It wasn't busy at all so I let Nathan out of the stroller and followed him around.  I think it wore him out! 
Last week we went back to Manila Creek Park on the last day of 90 degree weather.  It was so great!  I didn't want to leave!  I love Summer and warm days!  Fall is okay but I don't like Winter.  And, seriously, I'm afraid we'll never leave the house again after the baby is born!  I can barely make it up and down our three flights of stairs with Nathan!  I don't know what I'll do when I have a car seat and a toddler to get up and down!
This was our last time going to the splash pad before they turned off the water.  It was another great day!  And another day I didn't want to end.

1 comment:

  1. He's so adorable! This has truly been a lovely summer! Fear not! You shall leave the house again. When late spring comes that new baby will be big enough to love the outside, and Nathan will be half a year older and doing those stairs pretty well by himself!

    ReplyDelete