Nathan went to nursery for the first time on Sunday! He did so great!! He stood by me for a minute, but then walked right over to play with the toys. I probably could have left him by himself and he would have been just fine, but being the overprotective mom that I am I wanted to stay with him. I wanted to see the things that they'd be doing, see how he interacted with the other kids and the leaders, see how the leaders responded to the kids if they got out of control or acted out, etc. I was pleased with how things went. It was fun to watch my little boy try to make friends in his timid way. He's such a sweet boy! He seemed to really be enjoying himself and was starting to get comfortable.
I was fully planning on leaving him by himself next week. However, as it would turn out we aren't going to make it to church next week because the doctor decided to induce me tomorrow. So we'll be staying home with our new baby instead. :) And hopefully Nathan will make it back to nursery sometime before the year is over! |
He's so adorable! And he is changing too quickly. But that will be in your favor when little brother comes into the world tomorrow $
ReplyDeleteHe's so adorable! And he is changing too quickly. But that will be in your favor when little brother comes into the world tomorrow $
ReplyDelete