These are our random pictures from August. Top: Nathan took a selfie of him and Cohen hanging out. That picture of Michael and Nathan was going the right way when I saved it . . . Nathan likes the bouncy horses at the playground in front of our building. Nathan is such a sweetie with his teddy bear. He's always giving him hugs and kisses. Michael, Cohen, and Nathan playing with blocks. Michael always makes the coolest things! I always stand up two and place one on top . . . I hope Nathan gets his dads creativity!
Bottom: We got out the baby bouncer for baby #2. Nathan thought it would be a great spot for reading. Nathan also recently discovered his pockets. And, another of the baby's things that Nathan is checking out for us. Lastly, Nathan hanging out in a shoe box. |
No comments:
Post a Comment