A few weeks ago I took Nathan to the aquarium with my sister, Jessica, and her fiance, Gared. Nathan had fun looking at the fishies and walking around like a big boy. He was pretty disappointed with the "baby" penguins that don't look like babies at all. The aquarium worker told us that the baby penguins are the size of the adult penguins now and the only way to tell them apart is by their tail feathers. Oh well. The rest was fun!
Nathan and I also went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity recently. He found a big empty stage to play on, complete with a tree stump that he used as a drum. He also liked the Tots Garden where he could push around the wheel barrows and feed the bunnies carrots and potatoes.


I love that aquarium! The penguins were my favorite when we were there last December. They were very animated and funny. Nathan is so very cute! I cannot stand it! I'm looking forward to tending him on the 8th!
ReplyDelete