Friday, June 24, 2016

Father's Day

The boys were much nicer to Michael on Father's Day then they were to me on Mother's Day.  Michael is a really great dad and I'm glad he got a day to relax.  He does a lot for our family.  His time is stretched very thin between school, homework, and taking care of the boys while I work.  He tries to be completely dedicated to all of these things and he does a great job balancing it all.  
I love these pictures of Michael and the boys.  Nathan and Logan both love and adore him.  Nathan is constantly mimicking and copying him.  Logan's first word was "dada". He says it when he's really happy!  It makes me so happy to watch them play.  Michael is so patient with them and so loving.
Nathan and Logan got their dad the game Hungry, Hungry Hippos for Father's Day.  They had fun playing.  Nathan especially really liked it. Haha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment