I turned 30 this year. It's kinda hard to believe and kinda still gives me panic-y, anxious feelings to think about being that old . . .
It wasn't a great birthday, to be quite honest. Michael did his very best, but Logan and Nathan totally missed the memo about sleeping in and not fussing. So just like every other day I was up with them at 6.
 |
| The top left two pictures were them at their sweetest. We were watching a show on the couch and Nathan put his arm around Logan. Those two brothers love each other so much and it makes me so happy to see! We did cake and ice cream after lunch since Michael had school that night. And then we had some family over the next day as well to have cake and ice cream again. |
 |
| I took Nathan and Logan to the Museum of Natural Curiosity after Michael went to school. They had so much fun playing! Nathan especially really liked playing Vet with the stuffed animals, and pushing Logan in the wheel barrow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment