Thursday, June 16, 2016

Road Trip

In May we took a road trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa Faria and Grandma Helen.  The boys did okay in the car.  Logan lost it a little over half way through the drive but eventually fell asleep. 
 We stopped in Fruita to get lunch and let the boys stretch their legs.  Nathan was cheesin' it up for the camera.
When we got to Grandma and Grandpa's the boys were so excited to be out of the car and so excited to see everyone.  They had toys dumped out all over the living room floor within minutes.  Allison and Christian came over to say hi.  The boys loved seeing them and Logan even fell asleep on Christian.
Grandma had some awesome train tracks and tons of Thomas and Friends trains.  Nathan was in train heaven!
The boys loved playing outside in the nice Colorado weather.
Top row: Nathan watched some Pokemon, Logan was excited to have Nathan lay down next to him while I was changing his diaper.  Logan whipped himself around really fast and crawled over to give Nathan kisses.  Logan tried so hard to crawl up Grandma's steps.

Bottom row: Nathan sat up at the desk and was writing.  When we asked him what he was doing he said, "I'm doing homework!"

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I am glad you were able to make this trip. I know Steve and Gena were so happy to have you all there!

    ReplyDelete