Katelyn swooped in and stole all of our hearts! She is a great eater and a great sleeper! We love having her in our family!
Logan is a very sweet big brother! He likes patting her back and giving her hugs!
I think this was from her 2 week check up. The nurse thlubght it was so funny that she was all sprawled out and content. She said most babies her age still want to be all curled up!
First bath! I love baby faces wrapped in towels!!
This pretty princess is incredibly loved by all of us! Nathan loves laying next to her to do tummy time and loves holding her! He's so sweet to her! Logan has a fascination with poking her eyes and mouth. He also likes trying to steal her hair bows! We really have to keep a close eye on him!



So very cute! I love them so much
ReplyDeleteSo so precious!!
ReplyDelete