| This was Logan's face from the minute he woke up that morning. It was pretty rough getting everyone ready with him being so sad! |
| But Papa was able to save the day and made everything better as we were all finally ready for church! |
| I can't get enough of her cute little face!! |
| I love my (not so little anymore) family of 5!! |
| We're so grateful for all of the family we had come and support us and little Katelyn! |
| Besides Gared and my dad, Uncle Dee and Richard were also present to stand in Katelyn's blessing circle, but Uncle Dee and Richard had church callings in their ward to attend to. |
| It's near impossible to get a picture with all three kids sitting still and looking the same direction! |
| Cohen and Nathan doing their thing. |
| Cute Meemaw and Papa! |
| Nathan and cousin Mason! |
| Again, I can't get enough of these people!! |
Cute pictures
ReplyDelete