Saturday, October 22, 2016

Fun Times With Meemaw!

We met up with cousins Cohen and Mason and went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.  Nathan and Cohen loved it!  Logan also liked when I let him get out of the stroller and play.  And Katelyn and Mason were as good as they could be considering they are 1 month and 3 months old!
The Friday before conference we went for a drive along the Alpine Loop.  It was rainy and kind of foggy that morning and we almost didn't go.  I'm so glad we did though!   The Fall colors and changing leaves on the trees were beautiful as always, but the fog and rain enhanced the beauty and gave it a different feel.  It was really cool.
Meemaw brought Nathan a Nationals t-shirt!  Michael and I were quite jealous!! We watched a game with her while she was here and she made us delicious J-Dawg style hot dogs.  It was a fun night.  I love when Nathan gets into and says things like "that's my boy!"  or will join in chanting for home runs and catches.  One time when we were tossing a ball around with him we started chanting "throw it back" when he had the ball.  He tried to join us but chanted "give it back" instead!!! I love him so much!!

1 comment: