For Logan's first birthday we took a family outing to the Aquarium. Nathan and Logan loved seeing all the fish and animals! Logan was in his stroller at one point and we noticed him doing the sign for "all done". He was so cute!
 |
| The penguins were very active while we were there. They were swimming all over and jumping in and out of the water. Nathan loved watching them! |
 |
| The shark tank! Nathan found a few Dory fish. Logan was surprised by a big turtle that swam in front of him. I went through the shark tunnel for the first time and Nathan got to touch a star fish. |
 |
| Logan loved his cake! Nathan loved getting to help him blow out the candle! |
 |
| A bunch of pictures from a mini-at home birthday photo shoot we did. |
Love it all!
ReplyDeleteThat aquarium is such a fun place! I'm glad he liked it so much. Isn't that shark tunnel amazing?
ReplyDeleteThat aquarium is such a fun place! I'm glad he liked it so much. Isn't that shark tunnel amazing?
ReplyDelete