Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Vacation!

Their faces!!!  We woke them up around 6 AM to leave for the airport.  Luckily this was the only time Logan cried!

We checked three suitcases and three car seats.  We had two back packs as carry-on's, plus the little boys had their back packs.  It was a handful!





Somewhere between security and our gate my license got lost.  I ended up doing a sprint back through the airport to check and see if airport security had picked it up.  They didn't have it.  I sprinted back through the airport and got back to the gate right as Michael was getting ready to board the plane with all the kids.  I made it back in time to help him.  
 The kids did pretty well on the airplane.  They played with their tablets, colored, played with cars, read the emergency procedures booklet, and looked out the window.  They thought it was pretty cool!





























We flew into the Baltimore airport and my mom and dad picked us up.  After they picked us up they showed us the very first apartment they lived in when they first got married.  It's about 15 minutes from the airport.  Apparently it looks exactly the same now as it did then!

We also went to this nearby park and had dinner and let the kids run around and stretch their legs.

Logan found a stick, I think he thought it was a lightsaber!


No comments:

Post a Comment