The weather was a little rainy and chilly for a few days, but it finally warmed up enough for us to take the kayaks out. We went to a river in Bridgewater. It was so much fun! I love kayaking! We took Nathan and Logan out with us. They were a little skeptical at first but ended up having a good time!
 |
| Logan wanted to blow bubbles while we were in the kayaks, that's how I bribed him to get in! |
 |
| The pictures posted out of order. This was before we took the kayaks out. Nathan tested them out on land first! |
 |
| At one point while we were loading up the kayaks I couldn't find Logan for a brief moment. And when I did find him he was just sitting, hanging out on the front porch. He's such a cute little kid! |
 |
| Nathan's cat friend came back. |
 |
| Riding in Papa's truck! |
 |
| So serious! |
 |
| Katelyn hung out with Meemaw and took a little nap. |
 |
| Nathan with his "Ticket to Ride"! :P He did not want to leave! He kept saying, "I don't want to go home, I don't want to go home!" And then he'd say, "can Meemaw and Papa come on the airplane with us?!" Such a sweetie! He had the best time with his cat friend, playing in the big backyard, helping Papa, taking bike rides, and going to the market. |
 |
| As much as we try to plan who has which kid based on past behaviors, somehow Michael lucked out this time and Logan was a dream kid on the way home! |
 |
| Nathan did pretty well. He was just tired. |
 |
| This is Katelyn in outfit number 2. She peed through outfit number one before we even got on the plane! |
 |
| And this is Katelyn in Nathan's back up outfit! She peed through her own back up outfit while I was holding her. :/ |
 |
| That face! Trying to be innocent but we all know the truth Loki! |
 |
| His "I'm smiling for the camera" smile! :P |
Remember that little incident from our flight out where my license got lost? It wasn't a super huge deal to get through security without it but I did have to be very thoroughly searched and Michael had to deal with getting all three kids, plus the stroller, plus our back packs through security by himself. It all worked out in the end. We made it safely back to Salt Lake where my license was waiting for us at the airport lost and found.
We had the best time with my parents!! They really go out of their way to make sure that we're taken care of and that we all get to spend quality time together doing really fun things!! It was awesome!
We love you guys! Come back soon!
ReplyDelete