Monday, May 15, 2017

Random Stuff From April

A bunch of random pictures from April!
GO UTES!! 


Nathan got to have another birthday celebration with our Washburn family!


Just helping sissy while he eats his pretzels! Haha!  Love these two!

Taking turns on Nathan's cool birthday present!


He stood up here and said, "Ta Da!"

Love these cousins!  They always play so well together!



Checking out the garbage truck!  Nathan always says, "it's too loud!"  The garbage man was really friendly and waved at them as he drove by!

I love seeing those mountains and I love that blossoming tree right outside our building.


Logan is such a mama's boy that he will often come and sit right on top of Katelyn when I'm holding/feeding her! 
Best dad right here!


He LOVES shoes!

Logan wanted to try on a bow too!  Haha!

Again with the shoes!

Trying to climb up all by himself at the playground!

Rub-a-dub dub!







This was at a cool new park in Orem.




He loves trying to "help" put his lotion on!  Poor boy has a pretty bad case of eczema.  Luckily we discovered Tubby Todd about a year ago-it's the best!






Pretty little boy!  He wanted to join the hair bow club!  I can't wait for Katelyn's hair to get this long!!


And more shoes!


Shoes in shoes!




This poor guy got a stomach bug the last week of the month.  He threw up on and off over the course of a week and was pretty melancholy the rest of the time.  He spent a lot of the week sleeping on the couch and watching his favorite shows.  














Poor sick kid fell asleep right on the floor.





I took Nathan to the doctor after several days of him throwing up and seeming to not get better.  He was doing fine, besides throwing up, the doctor wasn't worried and suggested that the bug would run it's course.


We were out in the hall for Nathan to get weighed and measured and I left Katelyn in the room.  She was upset by this and started crying loudly.  I told Logan to go in and check on her and he promptly did!  He's such a good big brother!

He always has to test every drawer and cupboard!



Logan fit in my new baby carrier too! Hahaha!

Yes, that is snow.  It snowed hard core at the end of April.  I wanted to cry!!


He wanted to hold Katelyn!

We wore our Nats hats and watched a crazy 7th inning against the Rockies! 

I don't remember what they're watching but just love their cute little faces!!


No comments:

Post a Comment