Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Museum of Natural Curiosity

Every time we go to the Museum of Natural Curiosity I tell myself I don't need to take pictures because we've been there so many times! And every time I just can't help but take pictures!! Their faces are just way to cute!! Plus, this time we left Katelyn at home with her dad, and we went with Jessica and Gared, so it was easier to let Logan and Nathan run around and keep track of them!  This is the first time I've taken Logan that he's been old enough to really enjoy it!
The wind tunnel/box!
 

















Little daredevil!

Nathan went through this dark tunnel with Jessica

He loved it so much he wanted to do it again!

Logan wanted to go in to but changed his mind as soon as he got in the tunnel!

He was so excited to play on this game board that was projected on the ground.  I don't know what it's called but it's pretty cool!



After the museum we played with our cousins!  Katelyn and Mason! 

The boys had a picnic on the porch.

Mason trying to crawl over Logan! Haha!

1 comment: