Tonight I made pancakes for dinner, which isn't normally such a big deal, and definitely not blog worthy. Tonight, however, was also the first time in 7 months of marriage that I was able to make dinner for my husband! Pancakes are his favorite. I was a little bit nervous about my abilities and after a few pitiful attempts (and a burned pan....ssshhh!) I think i got them just right.
This last week has been so great being with Michael and being a wife!!

What a wonderful blessing to be a wife! Making my sweetie his favorite dinner still brings tons of happiness to my heart...and his tummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding me the joys of wifely service!!!
p...is that peanut butter on the table?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI meant ps.....
ReplyDeleteYay!! They look yummy!
ReplyDeleteThat is the sweetest post Sarah! I am so happy that you "get to be a wife" to!
ReplyDeleteTo Heavenly Home...You cannot be an Ellsworth/Faria without peanut butter on your pancakes! People think we are weird but it is really good!
YAY! That makes me smile big :)
ReplyDeleteBut thats awesome. I love having breakfast for dinner, its probably the best meal ever!
ReplyDeletePancakes are great for dinner and what a fun first dinner to make for your hubby, I kinda wish I could remember mine.
ReplyDelete