Sarah, thanks for sharing this! So fun to see your parents on their special day! I hope the new "Royal" couple's marriage lasts as long! Congratulations Dennis and Suzie!
Dude. Your dad's middle name is Eugene? Like Mr. Clark? Man, I love your parents. This post rocks. And I'm way jealous of Kate's wedding dress. I mean, WAY.
I think it's Will and Kate who should be glad your parents were willing to share a very special day with them. PS. Sarah, you are so awesome at this, do you want to be my blog admin?
Sarah, thanks for sharing this! So fun to see your parents on their special day! I hope the new "Royal" couple's marriage lasts as long! Congratulations Dennis and Suzie!
ReplyDeleteDude. Your dad's middle name is Eugene? Like Mr. Clark? Man, I love your parents. This post rocks. And I'm way jealous of Kate's wedding dress. I mean, WAY.
ReplyDeleteI think it's Will and Kate who should be glad your parents were willing to share a very special day with them. PS. Sarah, you are so awesome at this, do you want to be my blog admin?
ReplyDeleteI think your moms dress is AWESOME!
ReplyDelete