Saturday, August 13, 2011

Daniel and Brooke

Daniel and Brooke met about a year ago.  I had moved to Sandy in June of last year to live with my BFF.  Brooke was the relief society president in the ward I moved to.  Last August our apartment moved from Sandy to Pleasant Grove.  I asked Daniel over to help us move (there was a lot of heavy stuff) and Emily and Erica asked Brooke if she could come over also.  Daniel started talking to her and then later asked me for her number.  The rest, as they say, is history.  I only lived in that apartment two months, and who knew that my brother would benefit most from it?!  I love hearing people's stories of how they met.  They are all so unique and individual, and we never know when the Lord is going to place opportunities in our way.

Daniel and Brooke were married in the Salt Lake City temple on Friday, August 5th.  The sealing was beautiful, as all sealings are.  My brother looked so happy, the most happy I've ever seen him look.  He was so cute and they are an adorable couple!  I'm so glad to have Brooke as a sister-in-law.  I had so many pictures of their day I had to split them into two categories.  I made collages so I could put more pictures up, I hope it works where you can click on it to make it bigger.

The Temple:

The Reception:

2 comments:

  1. I love stories of how couple meet and I love weddings except I always get a little teary eyed to see the couples so in love and so happy. Daniel and Brooke's wedding looked gorgeous and they look so cute and happy. You look beautiful! Michael did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo gorgeous! Way to go, Chester!

    ReplyDelete