Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Survived!!

The GRE is just a distant memory this afternoon!!  Big sigh of relief!!  Here's a recap on yesterday though:

The drive there wasn't bad at all thanks to Taylor Swift and Emily.  I got there early so I had time to stretch and get lunch before the test.  I was able to start the test early which was really nice.  I think I did well on the first half but could definitely feel myself getting impatient and restless near the end.  I won't learn my scores until mid-November.  At the end of the test I felt like a big weight had been lifted off my shoulders.  I have been playing back a few of the questions that I was unsure about in my head but I still have no idea how I'd answer if I could go back.  It's so relieving to be done!!  The drive home was LOOOOOONG though.  It ended up being 30 minutes longer then the drive there somehow, and I was so exhausted from everything before, plus my back was killing me.  My sweet, sweet husband had done all of the dishes, taken out the trash and straightened up the apartment after he got off work, so I came home to a nice, clean apartment.  It was such a nice surprise at the end of a very long day.  It was so nice to be out of the car and to relax to some "30 Rock."

Today has been so great so far.  It's just nice not to have the GRE in the back of my mind.  I slept in and have just been hanging out, watching TV, and cutting out a dress pattern that I'm excited to attempt to make.  Eventually I'll pack for my trip tomorrow, but right now I'm just enjoying the relaxation.

1 comment:

  1. Comgratilations!!!! typing 1 handed!
    can't wait to see the dress!

    ReplyDelete