Michael had to work late tonight; Netflix was doing a great job at keeping me company but suddenly decided to stop working. I probably could just go to bed, I am tired enough, but I don't know if I'll actually be able to fall asleep yet. So, I'm going to write about random stuff from the week.
First off, my best friend in the whole wide world, Emily, got engaged last night!! We've been BFF since sophomore year in high school and roommates several times since then. You know it's a friendship that will last forever if you still like each other after living together! I don't usually get emotional when people get engaged, but I want to cry knowing how happy she is. I just can't stop thinking about it and smiling/tearing up!
Moving on, my brother, Daniel is getting married in one week!! I'm so happy for him, okay; maybe I do get emotional when people get engaged! I just love it when people find true love and when it makes them happier then you've ever seen them. I love my little brother, he's one of the best men I've ever known. I really look up to him and admire him so much. Brooke is a very lucky woman. I'm excited to go to Utah next week for their wedding and hopefully I'll get to hang out with my Utah friends and in-laws.
I got a haircut. All I wanted was a trim on my layers, and for my bangs to not look retarded anymore. I specifically said I really like the length and I just want a trim. This all got lost in translation somehow though, because the girl took at least 2 inches off the length and made new short layers!! It's so much shorter now, and definitely not as cute! Plus, now I don't know how to do my hair for Daniel's wedding!!
I really need to find a job!! I've applied at so many different places hoping someone; somewhere would want to at least give me an interview, but no such luck!! I guess there's nothing to do but keep turning in applications and hoping something will come along.
I am so excited to take the GRE next week!! I am nowhere near ready, but I just can't wait to get it over with and out of my mind!! I'm also very excited to start my first class towards my master's degree. Foundations of therapy or something like that. Should be interesting!
Well, I think that's about it. Hopefully sleep will come easy!!
Hey Sarah! I hope you got to sleep! I'll tell you, I admire you for going on with your education but I am so glad it is not me. Tests make me so nervous! I wish you much luck and I'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI read your last post and I love the "can of Raid" comment! You are so funny! I shall pray that you do not run into any scorpions or snakes!
Tell Emily Congrats for me!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK on the test! I have been thinking of going back to school but I don't think I'll get a masters, I really would rather not take a huge test!
(Either something is wrong with my computer or you background is having issues. it has a message from photo bucket saying that the bandwidth is exceeded. I just thought you should know)
That is so exciting for your brother and friend to be getting married. I always get all emotional at wedding receptions-isn't that goofy? I just see how pretty they look and how happy they are and then I think of how far they've come in life and how much they will grow together in their new life together. It's exciting times!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your haircut. I'm sure it looks adorable even though it's shorter than you wanted. I have had many bad haircuts in my day and I've shed a zillion tears over not being able to figure out what to do with it. But then my husband always says-in a week it will all be fine and ya know what in a week it is a lot better. Something happens in a week to haircut. So it will all work out and you'll have a darling hairdo for your brothers wedding:)
Good luck on your test. I am so proud of you and your dedication to your education. You can never regret having knowledge-that's for sure.
Take Care,
JoLynn
I want to see a picture of your hair!!!!! I'm sure it's so cute! Good luck on the GRE's!!
ReplyDeleteI love your new background! And thank you for the engagement shout out! For some reason I didn't actually cry at the event, but sometimes peoples' reactions make me cry. Like you crying. :) Love you!!! I can't wait to see you in... 5 days!!! 6? I can't count. I don't know. IDK.
ReplyDeleteHearing you ramble about ordinary life really makes me miss you!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you!! Also I love your new background also!
ReplyDelete