Is it just me or does it seem like every other time you travel on an airplane there is some kind of major delay?!
Total time spent in an airport or on a plane today: 12 hours
It's just no fun to end a great trip stuck in an airport!! We made it to the airport and through security in plenty of time to find our gate and board on time. It slowly started raining and then turned into a full on thunder and lightning storm. The storm lasted just long enough to delay our flight by an hour, which made us miss our connecting flight.
We were lucky enough to get seats on another flight leaving later tonight. However, as the plane was preparing to push away from gate the pilot came on the overhead to tell us about some problem or other. They always say it's only going to be a few minutes and it's mostly paperwork but here we are still sitting on the plane at the gate an hour and fifteen minutes later. :/ I'm writing this blog on the plane so if it seems spacey and random it's because I'm too tired to care at this point.
I'll blog more about this last week of vacation next week, right now I'm just killing time. It was such a fun vacation, but right now my comfy bed is calling me!!!
Oh blah. That always happens! You're right! That sounds double extra bad though. I'm assuming because of facebook that you made it though, so YAY!
ReplyDeleteFigures....arrrgggg!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat happened if Michael checked inlate?!?!?
I love vacations but by the end of it one of the best parts of it is just getting back home to your own bed!
ReplyDelete