 |
We went to the Washington D.C. temple with my mom and dad. It was really great. I love the D.C. temple!!
|
From the temple we went up to Maryland to visit the Washburn family. I lived with them a few years ago and they are as close as family. In April they were blessed with a new baby and I've been dying to go give the little guy some hugs and kisses!
 |
| This is little Joe, short for Josiah. He is such a sweetheart!!! |
 |
| The kids do theater camp every summer, and Catherine does the music, sound, and a bunch of other stuff for the company they perform with. We were there right as the camp was wrapping up so we got to see the dress rehearsals. This is Bekah in her Mother Goose costume. Michael and Bekah become really great Farkle playing friends. |
 |
| Little Joe made the cutest faces at Michael! |
While I lived in Maryland I loved visiting the waterfall in Rock State Park, Kilgore Falls. It is the waterfall that was used in filming the movie "Tuck Everlasting." Michael and I went during one of the days while the kids and Catherine were doing theater camp.
It was so great to finally have some time for Michael to get to know my family better. We had a great two weeks of leave back East!!
I never knew they used that waterfall in Tuck Everlasting! I'm going to have to go watch that movie again now!
ReplyDeleteAnd we had a great time with you and getting to know and love Michael even more! Thanks again we miss you both a lot!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww!!! I love all those pictures! Little Joe is sooo cute! And I love the one of Bekah and Michael. So so so cute! Aww! I miss you!! And the Washburns! And your mom!
ReplyDeleteHow fun for you guys! I love the Washington DC temple too. We went there when I was about 10 yrs. old. I loved it! It is gorgeous! It looks like you guys had a great trip.
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
JoLynn