Monday, July 4, 2011

Skyline Drive

Today we took a patriotic drive up Skyline Drive.  It's a really pretty national forest that the Appalachian Trail runs through.  It was patriotic because today is the 4th of July. ;)

We pulled over at the first look out point, and I, of course, wanted a picture.   "Oh great!" I thought as Michael laid his head on my shoulder, indicating he's tired of pictures.  We hadn't even taken one yet!!!
It got better!  Look at his cute, REAL smile!!


Such a great view!!
Another cute smile!!
The back seat was a little bit tight!!
Ummmmmmmmmm. . . . . yeah . . . . .
My husband loves me!




This is how my dad usually looks when he's driving . . . . ;)

6 comments:

  1. It looks like so much fun! I want to come visit your parents, it looks like they know how to treat their guests.
    I think Michael really does love you a lot! He is smiling so good for those pictures and he looks so handsome! You two are a darling couple!

    Take Care,
    JoLynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried to go there one year when we were back East but there were so many mosquito's that we couldn't do a hike. It was horrible but oh so beautiful. Hey, where in VA do your parents live? We are moving to VA Beach next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love skyline drive, it's so pretty! Some of my favorite memories from my first year of college are from skyline drive!
    And Michael looks cute in all the pictures, good for him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Michael is becoming a real pro at this photo thing!! I am happy that you tow are having a nice vacation together. TOGETHER!! I still love that word where you are concerned!

    ReplyDelete