Monday, July 4, 2011

Kayaking

My dad got a couple of kayaks a while ago.  Every time I visit he asks if I want to try them out.  Usually the answer is no, since I usually visit in the dead of Winter, but this time the answer was yes!  We went last Friday; it was a beautiful day to go hang out on a lake!!

This is the highway to the lake. It was a really pretty drive.
Isn't it pretty?? The water was perfect!  It was a lot of fun!


I have the blue life vest on and Michael is yellow.

2 comments:

  1. This one time I went kayaking and there were jelly fish ALL AROUND. You would have hated it, so good thing you were in a lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've never been kayaking, my mom went recently and had a lot of fun. I'm glad you did too!

    ReplyDelete