Before Michael and I went on vacation my computer battery bit the dust. It had been on critical low for quite some time and I'm actually impressed it made it as long as it did. There was no point in replacing it before we left so I waited until we got back, and I am sure glad I did! I was going to just get one from Office Depot, where I purchased my computer, but my sister gave me a great tip on finding one cheaper. AMAZON! Of course!! I spent $25 instead of $125!! The only downside was I had to wait an extra few days to get it in the mail. It was definitely worth it though!! It's a silly thing to miss my computer, but I did. It seems extra silly considering I have the internet on my phone and can do basically everything on my phone that I can on my computer. It's just so much easier to do things on an actual computer!!
I completely neglected studying for the GRE while on vaca. I picked up my books again yesterday hoping I'd somehow magically be even smarter, or at least the same smart, but no such luck. I think part of it is I'm psyching myself out. The test is separated into six sections, in the first section I have to write two essays in 60 minutes and the other sections have about 20-30 questions with 30 minutes per section. I don't know how I'm going to do it! My slow, think things through thoroughly before answering, brain doesn't like to do stuff like that. Hopefully I'm just psyching myself out.
This is a boring post, I know, I'm just procrastinating because I really don't feel like studying. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School, man my heart goes out to you! I don't think I'd do to good in school right now. I think my head has turned to mush at the moment.
ReplyDelete