Thursday, August 4, 2011

Surprise! I'm in an Airport!

I have seen the inside of way too many airports this year! I'm on my way to Utah for my little brother's wedding! I'm so excited and happy for him!

I just got off of the smallest plane I've ever flown on.  Three rows across and twelve back.   I had to duck my head getting on and off. There was a propeller directly outside my window.  It made for a very loud flight!  I attached a picture, but I don't know if it will do it justice.

I'm excited to get to Utah. My bff is picking me up and we're going to go look at wedding dresses! I'm so glad she got engaged right before my trip so we can do some fun wedding things!

Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly with my next flight!!!


3 comments:

  1. Those tiny commuter jets are the worst! Did you have to get your own luggage off of the trolley too? At least that way you know you have it.

    We are excited to see you on Sunday! Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That plane did look very small. Thank goodness you made it there safe. Can't wait to hear about your brothers wedding and how dress hunting went with your friend. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete